Sztuka Słowa

Ogłoszenie

#1 2014-07-02 11:06:26

Damian

Pisarz-Poeta Fantastyki

Punktów :   

Imagination of Words

Imagination of Words
I was found something new, something what was so different, so strange and power full at ones. This was a voice, voice from deep inside me.
It wasn't a scream or something like that, it was a pure voice of sound, kind an angel voice. You ask me, where it was and what does it say?. Well.. i can't tell...
Wonderful life has spoken against me, shown me mine all mistakes and laugh behind me. This was strange but, somehow I was filling good to speak with me, mine self again.
Next day I was wondering, it was just a dream or.. another "missing" filling about passed years or mine whole life, I can't say it...
I woke up, pulling some fresh air to mine space and fill it with some love. It was a best fill ever, I can't forget it, I still missing it so much to have it again.
Come back to me, come, don't be a shamed!
Did you ever know, that some things like a shadow of music can be a real thing?. I saw it, and I know, that exist and it is a real thing...
Imagine what will peoples says, if they can see it too...
Well, it was a dream, but this shadow of music was not black, like usual shadows are, but it was covered and filled with so many colors and it tasty so sweetly.
I wish, you will have someday this dream like me too, fill free to find me..
An Angel was spoken on the midnight, no body was lessening him, he was alone, alone in the deep dark. All was dark and has a smell of death around, even trees was death too.
I was alone, terrified, sad and scary...light was gone..where I'm?. This was end of life...no!. It's new beginning. Circle of life just make a round.

http://www.serialeonline.pl/pajacyk.gif

Stopka forum

RSS